When choosing a catering supplier to work with it’s very important that you know what to expect from them. It is also important that you can trust them to deliver on the promises they make to you as well as you feeling the two of you can work well together, knowing they are always available to cater for you and provide expert advice where necessary.
Below are 6 benefits you will enjoy when doing business with Lazy Lunch along with a selection of testimonials from clients who can “vouch” for our incredible value for money, the service we provide and desire to help make your life easier when it comes to ordering catering.
1. Freshly made just for you - we get our daily supplies of bread, fruit and vegetables from local suppliers and make all of your food on the day of your order. In addition we deliver your order in custom cooler bags which keep your food fresher for longer.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
“Excellent. lots to select from. Always fresh and tasteful. Delivered on time. Great feedback from our guests. Highly recommended.”
2. Delivered on time or you don’t pay! - You’ve probably got more important things to do than worry about your food not turning up on time, so we pride ourselves on always being reliable and punctual. In fact we guarantee it. In the event your order arrives more than 30 mins later than requested we will tear up the invoice.
“After finding Lazy Lunch via a google search and thinking we would try them, i'm happy to say we are still using them nearly two years later! Have never had ANY complaints! The food looks and tastes delightful and are delivered on time in cool bags optimising freshness”
3. Beautifully presented platters- our trained production staff take great care in how your food is presented. Sandwiches on foil trays wrapped in cling film is NOT our style. A lot of thought is put into how food is arranged considering shape and colour, separating meat and vegetarian items as standard and clearly labelling special requests such as Halal or Gluten Free. The final product has to be something we would be proud to put in front of our own visitors and guests.
“Excellent service, food was beautifully presented.”
4. Simple and flexible ordering process - You can order by phone or email but we recommend using our online ordering system. You will receive an instant confirmation of your request along with being able to view and easily copy past orders or edit future ones. Its available 24 hours a day and we can even accept same day orders.
National Express Group
“Ordering is easy and they always deliver on time. The platters look appetizing and the food is always fresh and delicious. We have never looked back since we chose Lazy Lunch!”
5. Choose variety or stick to what you love - Our set menus rotate on a daily basis so today you may get eg. a chicken, bacon and sweetcorn sandwich, chocolate brownies, and duck spring rolls while tomorrow may be Piri Piri chicken sandwiches, apple shortcake and prawn filo’s. Or, if you prefer, we can create a custom menu for you that only offers the selection you have specifically requested.
“With such a great selection of food, there was something on the menu to cater for everyone.
Extremely reliable with beautifully presented, tasty food. We will definitely be using Lazy Lunch again.
A highly recommended, professional service!“
6. Offer all of your guests a great tasting lunch regardless of their dietary requirements - You can now provide a filling Gluten Free, Halal, Vegan or Dairy Free lunch to your guests (not just a salad, although we can supply that too).
Ecorys UK Ltd
“...They have also catered to last minute meetings for me and offer a wide selection of food, including special menus for clients with special dietary requirements.